Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Piggy Day 3

Today I did a tad better. I still woke up late. But this time I got in the shower and found a nice outfit to wear. This time I chose orange juice to go with my coffee. This time I had apple juice for lunch. This time I cleaned my desk a little at work.
I ate at my dad's house. He made barbequed ribs with fried potatoes. But.. he also made peas. I ate happily. I took all of the decorations off the tree at his house and I shall count that as cardio.
I also did put a lime in my beer. Ohh and I payed my cell phone bill. So I am still just as fat,but my tiny steps out of my pig pen make me very happy. I am clean, got a bill paid, went to work dressed like a girl and still have enough lime for another beer. Wish me luck tomorrow.

1 comments:

.Little Pig. on January 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM said...

at least you got to shower..and look pretty. and you ate peas, so thats good. so hows your plan of not smoking coming along? what is your great plan? any help? any great ideas for the working out? i need some advice with those things.

Post a Comment